James Lin, Jr., M.D.Medical Director
James Lin, Jr., M.D. is a medical director and board-certified diagnostic radiologist. His specialty also includes women’s imaging and special procedures.
- Undergraduate: University of San Diego in California
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship: Preliminary Medicine internship at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco, California
- Residency: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
- Fellowship: Interventional Phlebology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- Lin, Jr., J., Morrow, B., Vasinrapee, P. An interesting Case of Multiple Pelvic AVM’s. 2003.
- Lin, Jr., J., Renslo, R., Sinow, R. Polycystic Kidney Disease and its Genetic Relation to Tuberous Sclerosis. 2002.
- Budzik, R., Lin, Jr., J., Marks, M.P., Norbash, A.M., Putman, C. Singer, R.J. Effectiveness of Cross-Sectional Staging in Predicting Surgical Blood Loss for Embolized Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibromas. 2000.
- Akeyson, E., Lin, Jr., J., Wilkinson, H. A Case Review of Intradiscal Depomedrol and Bupivicaine for Treating Refractory Spine Pain. Online. 1999.
Dr. Lins’ interests include golf, surfing, art and photography.