Vascular And Interventional Radiology Center
Centrelake Imaging’s Vascular and Interventional Radiology services provide minimally-invasive procedures in an outpatient setting. We are committed to patient comfort and satisfaction, offering convenient locations and scheduling, quick procedure completion, and a comfortable, hotel-like setting.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Procedures*
Dialysis Access Management and Maintenance
- AV Fistulagrams
- Management of dialysis grafts and fistulas including declots, angioplasty, stenting, thrombolytic therapy and mechanical thrombectomy
- Central venous occlusion treatment
- Complete Catheter Services (i.e. Quintons and Permacaths) Insertion/ Removal/ Exchange/ Repositioning/ Repair
Percutaneous Ultrasound Or CT Guided Biopsies and Drainage
- Breast, thyroid, liver, kidneys, lung, soft tissue masses, etc.
- Drainage catheter placement for abscess or fluid collections
- All Angiograms and Venograms
- Angioplasty and Stenting of all central and peripheral vascular arteries and veins (non-cardiac)
- Revascularization of arterial and venous chronic total occlusions
- IVC filter placement
All Venous Access
- PICC and Central Lines
- Subcutaneous Chest and Arm Ports (i.e. port-a-caths)
Other Non-Vascular Procedures
- Renal – Nephrostomy and ureteral stent placements
- Liver – percutaneous transhepatic cholangiogram with biliary catheterization for drainage, balloon dilation, catheter placement and stent placement
- Kyphoplasty for vertebral body compression fractures
Varicose Vein Treatment
- Laser ablation for varicose veins
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins
* NOTE: This is a list of our most common service offerings, NOT a comprehensive procedures list. If a service is not listed here, please call our office for additional assistance.
Meet The Doctor
Anand Lapsi, MD is a board-certified radiologist with accreditation from the American Board of Radiology.
He completed his training at the University of Southern California (USC) and specializes in vascular and interventional radiology. He has been practicing in this field for over 15 years.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Service Locations
Centrelake Imaging’s Vascular and Radiology Centers are located in Downey and in West Covina. Please contact the facility directly to schedule an appointment.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Centrelake Vascular and Interventional Centers proudly offer a wide range of minimally invasive procedures. Our board-certified, fellowship trained radiologists are experts in this field and provide personalized service in a safe, secure, and welcoming outpatient environment. We pride ourselves on delivering a more comfortable experience for your patients with convenient scheduling, quick overall procedure times and hotel-like setting.
Our facility – What sets us apart:
(a) Exceptional Service: Superior patient care including: dedicated scheduling department offering convenient appointment times; availability of same day appointments in most cases; accommodation for special-need patients; and rapid delivery of images and reports through integrated PACS filmless operations and Physician’s Portal. Further, VIC’s unique outpatient setting provides continuity of care for patients in comparison to hospital. Patients will see the same care providers, the VIC staff knows the patients better, and physicians spend more time with patients before and after procedures. The faster procedure times will allow patients to resume their normal activities sooner.
(b) Integration: Our facilities are capable of providing an extensive range of radiology modalities which benefits referring physicians and patients frustrated by excessive travel time. Imaging and vascular/interventional procedures can all be performed at a single destination. All of our sites are fully integrated via EMR which centralizes all pertinent patient information and image archiving.
(c) Patient Friendly Environment: As an outpatient facility, our physicians can efficiently perform the requested procedures without delaying or compromising patient care. We are freeway adjacent and easily accessible, with patient parking just steps from the main entry. Flexible scheduling reduces patient waiting times thus improving satisfaction from patients and referring physicians alike. VIC’s hotel-like ambiance was designed specifically for patient comfort. Since VIC’s staff sees patients from beginning to end of service, a stronger relationship is fostered between both.
(d) Accreditation: VIC has achieved accreditation from The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. AAAASF was established in 1980. The primary mission is to ensure the highest quality patient care in the ambulatory surgery setting. AAAASF is unique among accrediting agencies in protecting patients in an office-based surgery (OBS) setting by enforcing the following strict requirements: (1) surgeons must have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed; (2) the use of Anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia; (3) safe surgical environment, equipment, drugs, etc. through delineated standards; (4) OBS to adhere to Hospital standards; (5) peer review (peer oversight) and tracks data (complications, mortalities, etc. with extensive data covering over 2 million procedures).