Roy C. Kwak, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
Roy C. Kwak, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist. He also completed fellowship training and earned a CAQ in Diagnostic Neuroradiology. Before joining, Dr. Kwak was a diagnostic radiologist and neuroradiologist at New York Harbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center in New York and a Clinical Assistant Professor at NYU and Adjunct Professor at Hunter College.
- Undergraduate: University of California, Berkeley
- Medical: University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at St. Mary Medical Center in Long Beach, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
- Fellowship: Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, New York
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- New York Radiological Society
- Kwak, R., Mendoza, R., Nelson, C. Conspecific Predation in Coenagrionidae: Cannibalistic Behavior in Argia Species. Berkeley Scientific. 1996.
- Kwak, R. & Shatzkes, D. Transdural Spread of Glioblastoma Through the Foramen Ovale with Presentation as a Masticator Space Mass. AJNR. 2009.
- Kwak, R. & Varma, R.J. Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Biceps Muscle. Musculoskeletal Imaging Cases. 2009.
- Foxx, K.C., Kwak, R., Latzman, J.M., Samadani, U. A Retrospective Analysis of Pedicle Screws in Contact with the Great Vessels. J Neurosurg Spine. 2010.
Surfing, Digital Medicine, Live Music, Tinkering.